Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hi Nat. Having a cat qualifies you to start a blog. Sorry I haven't gotten on it before now. I am not much of one for blogs. I can hardly keep up with my e-mail. Life was suppose to slow down when I retired but it has done just the opposite.

I went to a little brewery (yes brewery) across the street for dinner last night since your mother was in Ogden lecturing with Don. As I watched the tired waitress rush about I was reminded of you and what a good waitress you were (are) and how nice it would have been to have you serving my table and working right across the street from where we reside for now.

I am not encouraging you back into the waitressing business but it was a nice reminder of you.

Dad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello All! I love that you guys all contribute to one blog! I love reading about everyone's families! Miss you all!
Sindee

Freckles Phillips said...

Thanks Dad. Sorry you had to be by yourself on Fathers Day! If I move to Idaho maybe I can run Don Asletts restaurant instead of being just a waitress. :)