Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shes Alive!

In the spirit of Halloween I thought this Frankenstein quote was fitting. People have been asking why I'm never in any of the blog posts, so here are some pictures to prove I'm alive.
This picture is from Pocatello's "Trunk or Treat". I wanted to have some kind of costume, so I threw on Mom's cowboy hat last minute.... Then I realized that in Idaho thats not really a costume at all. I probably offended the local cowboys. Oh well, it was still dang fun passing out candy to all the kids and seeing their cute costumes. I think I had more fun than the kids did. I ate just as much candy too.
This picture is for Lincoln and Erica, who are always more excited to see Freckles than their Aunt Nat or Grandma and Grandpa Tutu.
Most importantly, we had Papa here visiting this weekend! He stayed for a few days and got to see our progress on the house and took a tour of the "museum of clean". We also showed Papa how to Skype and he thought it was pretty cool. We got to listen to a lot of Fox News, which I found particularly interesting around this time of year. I tried not to let it out, but Dad spilled the beans that I'm a democrat much to Papas disappointment. We still had a great time though, thanks for coming Papa!

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I will show Erica the cat as soon as she wakes up. I thought the cowboy hat was a very good costume. Maybe you can teach those Idahoans(??) a thing or two.