Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ryan went to Alaska!

Ok, the Reed Phillips Family blog has been really struggling lately. I (nat) have taken it upon myself to revive the blog and keep it updated at least monthly. Unfortunately, Pocatello has little to offer in the way of exciting news, so any of you brothers and sisters who would like me to do a post on you or your family, just send me a pic with a description and I will take care of the rest. (send to natalee.phillips@gmail.com)

Example... do any of you know that Ryan went with his boss to Alaska recently? Yeah, I didn't either. Here is a picture of he and his co-workers. Notice the red circle--he said there were two bears that just hung out the whole weekend, not more than 30 feet away! Crazy!
Keep your info coming and I will do updates on everybody!
Thanks!

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Great job Nat. This is much needed. I will send you a picture of me in the ER when Troy downloads it off his phone. Story will come too.