Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goodbye Summer....sigh


Papa, Aunt Heidi and Uncle Clint came to visit us for a few days. They also happened to be in town when Ricky and Eden were here for her brothers wedding. It was so nice to have a house full of people again! Thanks everyone for visiting!



The Eastern Idaho State Fair was in town last week, and I was curious to see what all the hype was about. (Yes, I said hype. People at my job were talking about it, and I heard a commercial on the radio... does that count?) Dad and I getting our ice cream on. (Notice the name of the dairy? Also, notice the weird little kid on the bottom left trying to get in on the picture. Haha)
Its kind of hard to tell from this picture, but this was a cute fountain at the fair that had a clear plastic tube in the center, so that it looked as though water was just flowing from the spigot above. Dad thought it might be a good idea for the Clean Museum and Mom thought it might look cool in the entry of the new house. I also love Mom's Vanna White pose.


Mom has been busy all month preparing for the ABC convention in Las Vegas (which is where she is right now). The above picture is a larger-than-life handcrafted sculpture of the new Baby Banana Brush Teether, with the attached handles. Mom will be debuting this new product at the convention, we hope it goes well!
This is a larger-than-life poster that will hang in the back of their booth at the convention. (I got to help design it!)
Here's Mom displaying the new packaging for the Baby Banana Teether.
Congratulations on all your hard work Mom! We love you!

3 comments:

Rick and Eden said...

Good Work, Nat. I would've been okay with you cropping me out of the top picture since I was holding the camera and making a funny face but I guess I'll have to live with it. Thanks for updating us!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Nice job on the poster. It was a big hit. You have to help mom get the BBB on facebook.

Freckles Phillips said...

As of today I have been assigned the responsibility of maintaining Live-Right's social media. I will post an announcement once she's up and running on FB.