Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Birthday Stuff

Thank you everybody for making my birthday so great! That was such an excellent blog post and it was a nice surprise. I really appreciate all the nice compliments you guys gave me, and I loved the inside jokes too. Nothing is truly a Phillips experience without ample movie quotes and inside jokes.


On the actual day, Mom and I drove up to Idaho Falls and did some serious shopping. It was hard work but it was fun. Then we met up with Dad for a dinner at The Sanpiper, which is our favorite restaurant in Poky.


 
It was SUPER cold that day. The high was 21 and the low was 2. Yes 2.
Last, but certainly not least, I got this:
A new iphone! I'm still figuring it out, but I can tell it will be a vast improvement over my previous phone. 

1 comment:

Dangcutekids said...

Yay!! Looks like a super fabulous and fun day. We will you lots of good luck with your new phone. I'm sure you'll love it!