Monday, October 29, 2012


Ok so after spending a week in Charlotte, Mom and Dad flew straight over to England. They stayed with Roo, Annie, Esmé and Penny and had a great time. They even got to spend a couple days at a beautiful hotel in Switzerland (see Annie's blog for more details on that trip).
Also, despite my constant (and I'll admit, annoying) reminders for Mom and Dad to take plenty of pictures, the message never really seems to land. Luckily, Dad had some fun playing with his Ipad after learning that it can snap pictures and so I do have some cute ones to post this time around. Enjoy!

I love this picture of Esmé! So cute. 

She's definitely rocking the preppy British style.

Penny is huge! Its sad that I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but Mom says she's a very good baby and deals with Esme pretty well, but every once in awhile she'll let out a teradactyl scream.  (I had no idea how to spell that). She's not mad or anything... just exercising her vocal chords. 

The whole family at the hotel in Switzerland. I love that Penny is almost bigger than her Mom. The mountains aren't bad either! 

No comments: