Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nat Updates

Here's some updates about whats going on with me...

Its officially cold in Idaho now. (Meaning high temps in the 40s on a good day). Winter sucks, but it is  fun to bust out my warm snuggly clothes. Speaking of that, the other day I wore a beanie that matches one Esmé has... so either I have the same style as a 2 year old, or she's just really cool and on-trend. I did buy that beanie for her... so I'm gonna go with the second option.


I got a major upgrade at work... I have been working in a dingy, cold, windowless office for the past 2 years (notice the plethora of grandkid photos as an attempt to cheer up the space?) Finally, a beautiful corner office opened up for me. We spent a Saturday moving all my fetch from one office to the other and rearranging my stuff. Dad found this old relic of a vacuum and got to work. I thought he looked like a ghostbuster.

This is the new space. I love having the window! I'm still trying to remember where I put stuff during the move.
 Its "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" around my apartment. This is the first year I've had real decorations, and its fun to put them up. The tree came with lights already installed, which was a relief. Freckles likes the decorations too.

This is also the first year I've ever had a real working fireplace. I'm not sure how Freckles feels about that, though. Its nice and warm and smells really good. I love it!

 And, last but certainly not least, is school. I'm a few weeks away from finishing my first semester in the MBA program, and so far, things are looking great! Economics is my hardest class, so I was super excited to see this midterm score!

5 comments:

J.J. Phillips said...

Hey Nat! It's Jennifer. Love this post!!! Congrats on the new office and the beautiful Christmas tree! "I wish it was Christmas today-ay." My favorite part of your update, though, has to be the 93 on your Microeconomics midterm. Way to go!! That's way better than I ever did!

Annie said...

Nice to hear about what's going on with you, Nat!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

1. I love that hat, that's what I want for Christmas, even if you have to steal it from Esme.

2. Like the new office.

3. 93???? What???? I think I got a C in economics. You are the official brainiac of the family. (How is "brainiac" not a word spellchecker?)

Brittany H. said...

I'm with Nancee on the economics front! haha Decorating is so fun--especially at Christmas. And the hat is so adorable!!

Dangcutekids said...

Hurray for your awesome grade on the midterm. Your apartment is darling as is your and Esme's matching hats! Nice OFFICE!