Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lincoln is in the lead

So... I have a little competition going amongst the grandkids. Whoever I think has the cutest picture of the month gets to be my wallpaper on my computer at work. First it was Erica in her yellow bathing suit, this past month it has been J, Sam and Knox holding Mary on her blessing day. Then, Ricky and Eden sent me the following pictures and so now Lincoln is winning!

I'm posting these pictures on their behalf because everyone needs to see how cute my 5th nephew is!




3 comments:

Roo said...

Clearly you have not seen the latest pictures of Lando on annieandroo.blogspot.com

I do have to admit that Lincoln's cute level is borderline extreme!

Dangcutekids said...

What a darling little man. I can't believe he's growing up so quickly. Looks like a toe head. Very handsome! Thanks Nat for posting!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big he is now. He's changed a lot. We need to Skype soon.