Thursday, May 22, 2008



Thanks for creating this, Nancee. I missed the boat on "Skype" but maybe I can get behind blogging.


This has been a busy month for me. First Dad was here, then Danielle came, and Mom just arrived last night. Danielle and I stayed very busy while she was here. Some of the sites we saw included-- The Supreme Court, Library of Congress, Lincoln Memorial, The Holocaust Museum, The Natural History Museum, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, The House & Senate (in session--we got to see a bill for "Frank Sinatra Day" approved!!), The Baltimore National Aquarium, and we did a bunch of other stuff too. I can't remember it all now. When she sends me the pictures I will post them for you all to see.


Until then, I will post some pictures from my job. The first picture is from Christmas, when we decorated our division like "Whoville" (From Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"). We were all supposed to wear stripes with crazy hairstyles. Can you find me?


The second picture is of my boss, who just got promoted to be the Deputy Director (which is Government speak for "Vice-President". In the middle is Jane, my thirty-something bi-polar mentor. She is fun... but totally unstable. And I'm on the right. My hair is much darker now.

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Very cute pictures. How long has it been since we've seen you? I like the hair. Tell Danielle hi. How does she like law school?