Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Nathan!


Happy 3rd Birthday to Nathan!
Nathan has always been an excellent model for the Baby Banana Brush.
Grandpa Tutu always has fun doing "gardening" when Nathan comes to visit. Even though this means digging up the dirt in Tutu's potted plants in the entry--Nathan just wants to help!
Grandma Tutu had lots of fun visiting Nathan and his sisters this year for Christmas. Nathan liked to wear the cool Santa hat.
"Nathan loves to run and play hide ‘n seek. One evening I was tending him, and he would speed through the house at top speed trying to catch me. I’d hide in a closet, and when he discovered my whereabouts, he’d giggle uncontrollably with delight. He’s learning his abc’s and shouts out the letters when he sees them. Nathan is smart, cute, and spunky. How lucky to have him in our family".---Grandma Tutu

Nathan is a sweet, playful, and very curious little boy. He has two older sisters--Marissa and Mallory who love him, play with him, and are always looking out for him.

Heather had the following to say about this cute little birthday boy:

In a sentence I would say Nathan keeps me on my toes. A typical day is spent going from one room to the next cleaning up the next disaster he's made. While I'm cleaning up one mess he's usually making another. I don't usually get frustrated unless I have someone coming over. I think it's funny most of the time. One of my favorite memories of him was one day I heard water swishing and I went in search of Nathan and found him butt naked trying to take a bath in the toilet. Took a picture so when Ryan came home and asked how my day was I could just show him the picture. Another thing that sticks out is Nathan has gone through a lot of medical pain and physical discomfort and through it all I've been truly amazed at how good he is. Not super fussy or angry he just kind of takes it and can still have fun everyday. A very enjoyable child!


We all love you Nathan and can't believe you're already 3 years old!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Dangcutekids said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You're getting so big already. What a handsome guy. We hope you have a yummy cake and lots of fun on your special day. We sure miss you and your family!